Sunday, July 6, 2014

Want to join my exlusive PiYo test group??



Hey everyone! you've heard me talk a lot about PiYo recently and have you may have read my prior blog post here about what it is... but today, I wanted to personally invite you to join my JULY 7th challenge group. That's TOMORROW! I only have a few spots left and am so eager to get this program in the hands of my friends and family who are READY to take control of their health and fitness, that I am offering to set you up the coach discount cost. That means that instead of me earning a commission off you, you'll save some cash instead. Plus the program is on sale this month, so if you've thought about it AT ALL, now's your chance.

So what will you get in our PiYo test group???

You can expect to get-
  1. daily accountability and support
  2. custom nutrition plans from a dietitian
  3. a 60 day workout program designed to get you LEAN and TONED without impact on your joints
  4. a very nutrient dense meal replacement shake that will help you lose weight and stay on track
  5. Daily motivation to keep on going!!!!
So if you want to join us, fill out the application at the bottom and Ill get back to you by tomorrow and walk you through the requirements, and how to get started! Are YOU ready for YOUR before and after picture???

Just check out some of these results!!! Amazing, right?! So, why not YOU this time?



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment