Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day, Mom!

Happy mothers day to all my mommy friends and family, but most importantly, to MY MOM

Today's blog post is all about you today, Mom!

Today could not be a better opportunity for me to give my mom a big public shout-out for raising me and my brother to be the people we have become today. My mom was a stay-at-home mom with us and I am so grateful for the sacrifices my family made in order to have my mom home with us daily. Raising us. Cheering us on. Teach us manners, responsibility, discipline, creativity and independence. 

I don't say this enough mom, but THANK YOU for all of the sacrifices you have made for Matt and I, and for the continued sacrifices and hard work you still put into taking care of the family. You are a rock star! Thank you for always being there for me, and for being such a great friend. I love how our relationship has grown and continues to grow stronger. You deserve the world today! I pray that I can become even half the mom that you have been to us.

I LOVE YOU, MOM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment