Monday, May 12, 2014

Let me be your Coach!

Let me be your coach. Your personal dietitian.

How much does it cost, you ask? Absolutely nothing.

Yes you read that right, its free. I am not trying to sell you anything, I am trying to help you. I promise.

I have a personal goal to use my story, my experience, my education and my background to help as many people as I possibly can. I want my friends, my family, my patients, anyone who I can possibly reach to be encouraged, to be motivated, and to help them reach their health and fitness goals. So much so that I am offering to be your coach. Free.

You probably have some questions, so lets go through this together...

How do I get a free dietitian?
It's a simple process- Just go to www.teambeachbody.com/bdbaez and create a free account. That is it, and I will be your official coach to help you reach your goals. 

No, you don't have to buy anything. You don't have to enter a credit card number. You don't have to do ANYTHING except create a free account. 

Why should I make a free account? 
Because by making a free account, I will be set up as your official coach, and I will be able to have one data base that I can reference to keep track of all of those I am helping. It is easier for me to reach a larger group of people this way. It is that simple.

What's in it for me? 
Once you make your FREE account, and I am your FREE coach, you will have access to sound, personalized nutrition advice you can trust from a registered dietitian. You will get support, motivation, and someone who will walk with you every step of your journey to meeting your health and fitness goals. 

I encourage everyone, go, set-up a free account, get plugged in. Take the first step! I am here for you all!

www.teambeachbody.com/bdbaez

No comments:

Post a Comment