Friday, May 23, 2014

Why am I a beach body coach?

So many of you may be asking- why I chose to become a Beach Body coach? Why would I, with my nutrition education, registered dietitian credentials and experience choose to USE Beach Body products myself as well as coach others to reach their goals using their products? Why would I choose Beach Body vs Herbalife or body by vi  and the like?

Here is why.

Beach body products are based on the good ol' fashion concept of proper nutrition + exercise + support and accountability = success and results. THATS IT.  No gimmicks. Its the real deal. Plus real results. I know, I am a product of the products. And not only that, but beach body products come with the complete package. You get the nutrition explained, the meal replacement shake, plus a free coach along with your workout program. That, my friends is the recipe to success.

Why would I choose beach body vs Herbalife products? Well, first of all- I have personally gotten into arguments with Herbalife distributors over misinformation that they spew about doing anything and everything to make a sale. Herbalife reps make 50% commission on products so, in my experience, they will tell you anything and everything to convince you that you need their products. That alone ruined their reputation for me. Second- I know several people who use these products religiously without results.

What about body by vi? Or other meal replacement shakes? I love meal replacement shakes because it eliminates an excuse to skip a meal, get overly hungry and overeat at the next, or end up eating something unhealthy out of sheer convenience. So, why does this super frugal, penny-pinching dietitian choose to drink Shakeology  vs  the cheaper options? Well, I look deeper than cost when it comes to a product that I am choosing to replace a meal with, and I look at the nutrient profile. The majority of meal replacement shakes are not nutritionally balanced to actually replace a full meal, and many of them contain other ingredients that I simply do not want in my meal replacement shake such as added sugar, artificial sweeteners or soy based proteins. Shakeology has the complete package- balanced nutrition plus a free coach, support, accountability, and a workout program- Like I said....recipe for success!

So, back to the topic of this post-  why am I a Beach Body coach? Because it allows me to help people stick to their plan, build confidence, and reach their goals. Not just in my local community, not just to those who have insurance that will cover RD visits, but to everyone, regardless to where they are from. It allows me the opportunity to inspire change in others. To help them realize their potential. To lead by example. To teach nutrition basics through the internet to friends, family and perfect strangers alike and be available daily to support and answer questions. This is the epitome of a dietitians calling. I am not a dietitian because it is my job. I am a dietitian because I have a true passion and purpose for helping others improve their health through their diet. Being a Beach Body coach allows me to expand my scope of those who I can reach and help. This, my friends, is why I am a Beach Body coach.

If youd like to have me assigned as your official coach- its super easy, AND its free. I promise. All you have to do is visit www.teambeachbody.com/bdbaez and create a FREE account. Yes free. thats it. Then I am your coach and I will keep you in the loop of upcoming free events to help get you fit and healthy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment