Friday, October 17, 2014

Looking for a workout buddy- Who wants to apply?!? *incentives offered*

Ok guys- CONFESSION TIME!!! I have MAJORLY slipped on my workout routines lately! It's seriously been a month or so that I haven't been consistent! Now I'm sitting here thinking about the new routines I want to create and which program I want to start next. Being 5 months pregnant, I don't think I want to re-start focus t25 or the 21 day fix considering my recent fitness hiatus, so I decided to take it slower, and give my body time to re-adjust. So the new p90 program is the program I will be using, and I'm super excited to try it out! It's the perfect program for beginners or those wanting to take a slower step back into a fitness routine and get serious results at the same time. Now, my focus isn't in getting "results" per se but it IS on being the healthiest momma I can be (oh and did I mention delivery is easier for fit momma's- um..COUNT ME IN!!) 

But I know myself. Believe it or not, prior to beach body coming into my life, I was a CHRONIC QUITTER. I seriously own SOOO many at home workout products it's ridiculous. In fact, I just came across my "bender ball" tucked away in the garage- anyone remember those? Ya, I used it for a day. 

So I know that in order for me to be successful at creating this new routine, I need SUPPORT, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND ENCOURAGEMENT! Oh..and most importantly, A PLAN.

so...I've given it A LOT of thought and here's my plan... I am inviting 5 people to join me on this journey back into fitness. 5 people who want to re-commit to a fitness routine or who are brand new to fitness. The important thing is that you will be doing this right along side me and I will be doing it right along side you. I want YOU to be my accountability partner- I want to help you and I want you to help me. DEAL?! 

So in turn for your assistance with accountability, I have a few things to offer you: 
1) I will help you get the program + SHAKEOLOGY at MY price. 
2) I will give you my utter daily support day in and day out and be your biggest cheerleader, helping you stay on track as well 
3) I will help you plan your meals as well as give you clinically proven ways to help overcome cravings, emotional eating, and create lasting behavior changes. 
4) You will get 1:1 daily support each and every day of the program from start to finish and, 
5) If you are chosen to be one of the five in this group, you will receive a $25 Beachbody gift card that you can use on your next SHAKEOLOGY order or any other products you want!

So, who would make a good candidate to be my accountability partner? 

I'd ideally like 5 people who... 
1) have recently taken their own fitness hiatus for whatever reason, or are brand new to a fitness routine 
2) have a history like mine of "chronically quitting", but are ready to change that! And... 
3) are ready to truly COMIT to changing their life. 

My personal p90 accountability test group will be starting on October 27, so if you think you might be a good fit, please fill out this application here:


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
and share this post with others to help me find the perfect 5 for this group!!!

Oh and check out this information below to learn just what p90 really is, who it is for, and check out these transformation pictures!!! 

Jaime Lost 47 lbs in the pilot P90 test group and here were her remarks:
"Before P90, I would avoid mirrors and only look at certain parts of my face and body when getting ready. My weight was out of control. P90 helped me become the 

healthiest I have ever been!"





Nathan Lost 26 Lbs  and here is what he had to say:

"With the results P90 gave me, my friends and family labeled me as SHREDDED! I've been called plenty of things. That was never one. I wake up now eager to take on challenges. And I owe it all to P90!"

Nathan R







No comments:

Post a Comment