Saturday, May 31, 2014

Are YOU ready for a challenge? Upcoming June Challenge Groups!!!

Good morning everyone! 

I know I talk a lot about challenge groups, but today I decided to blog about it and just give everyone a heads-up about whats coming up in June!!!!

Lets start with the basics of what a challenge group is. A challenge group is a group of individuals in a closed private facebook group online who are all going through a particular program together, working towards a set goal in relation to their health and fitness, being led by a coach/ dietitian. Challengers are often either working on their diet, or working towards a fitness goal, or BOTH! Each challenger is required to purchase the program we are working through together (just as you'd be required to purchase the text book for a college class, unless otherwise noted- such as my free mindset challenge group),  and commit to checking in daily for accountability and doing the assignment for the day which is there to help you grow and advance towards your goals, whatever they may be.

SO, do challenge groups work?

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

First of all....I am a product of a challenge group. I have gone through 2 challenge groups and they have helped me personally go from a size 12 to a size 2.

Now, that's my own personal results. Check out one of my challengers results as well! These results are in only 5 weeks of clean eating according to the 21 day fix diet plan, working out 25 minutes 5 days a week to Focus T25, and drinking shakeology daily.

Is that not incredible or WHAT?!

My challengers also share with me that their healthy eating and lifestyle changes are spilling over into their family and the WHOLE family is beginning to live a healthier lifestyle!

When I say that I absolutely love what I do, THIS IS WHY! When you work hard at your goals, anything is possible!

Challenge groups take the very basic concepts that are proven time and time again to WORK and put it into a fool proof plan for you.

Its not rocket science, healthy diet + exercise + support and accountability = REAL RESULTS. 


So now that we have reviewed what challenge groups are, and we have established that they do, in fact, work, lets talk about the upcoming challenge groups I am offering for the month of June!

June 1: 30 day MINDSET CHALLENGE! 100% FREE

The first group I am so pleased to offer is a 100% free MINDSET CHALLENGE GROUP! This group is for those who are not ready to commit to dietary changes or to a fitness program. It is for those who have struggled in the past sticking to their diet and exercise, who have struggled with emotional eating, struggled with binge eating, and/or struggled with maintaining motivation and commitment. This is for those who know they need to make a change, but are not quite sure where they want to start yet, and to see what a challenge group is all about without a financial commitment to a program or diet plan. Like I said, this program is 100% free. But that doesn't mean that you don't have to do anything! If you don't do anything, you cannot expect to get anything out of it! You do need to commit to 2 things:

1) create a free account at team beachbody to assign me as your personal coach.
2) check in daily and share with the group the daily challenge. It takes about 5 minutes or less, and it is for 30 days.

Within those 30 days though, you'll be amazed at how your mindset can change and get your totally ready for success on any program.  At the end, you will have the option to continue into another challenge group if you'd like!


June 9th: The 21 Day Fix Challenge Group
The next group that I am so excited over is my next 21 day fix challenge group starting June 9th! If you missed our first group and are interested in joining my next one, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE! This is a complete program with diet, portion control containers, and an awesome exercise component. It lasts 21 days, at which time, if you wanted to continue, we will have the option for a round two! This is the diet plan that I personally follow, as well as my family, and it has helped tremendously with my results! This challenge group is for those who are ready to COMMIT to change. You will get daily support, accountability, tips and advice. You will be required to purchase the challenge pack which includes the workout program, diet, portion control containers, as well as Shakeology which we will use for the course of the 21 days. I find that, with myself, as well as my challengers, the best results come with incorporating Shakeology into your diet for your daily dose of dense super-food nutrition, increase energy, reduced cravings and much more....It has helped me stick to my plan and get my personal results which is what I want for my challengers as well. If after the 21 days you choose not to continue, that is totally fine, but it is a requirement for the challenge group. I am committed to getting you results!

You will check in daily and I will make sure you are getting the most out of the program. Together, we will menu plan, teach you how to set yourself up for success, and lift each other up. WE WILL NOT LET YOU FAIL, and it is  my personal goal to make sure you get the VERY MOST out of the program. If you are looking for REAL RESULTS, and are ready to change your diet and get in shape with an AWESOME exercise routine, then this program is the one for you!

The final group that I am SOOOOO excited about is:
The June 30th Diet Overhaul! 
This group is going to be EPIC. It is for those who really need help in overhauling their diet! You will have FREE access to not just one Registered Dietitian, but FOUR Registered Dietitians to help YOU overhaul your diet, change the way you eat, and set you up for success! We will provide menu plans, and teach you portion control as well as many other tips to clean up your diet! We will support you for 30 days to help you GET ON TRACK, and STAY ON TRACK! The requirements for this group will be to replace one meal per day with Shakeology, follow the diet plans we provide/ help you create, and check in daily for accountability.

So that is what is on the table for the month of June. Are YOU ready for change? What are you waiting for! The opportunity is here, all you have to do is take the first step.

If you are interested in more information or reserving a spot in one of the upcoming challenge groups, please fill out the application below and I will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss the opportunities and get you set-up and plugged in! If you make the commitment, I promise to pour my heart and soul into helping you succeed!



Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment