Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Would you make a good coach?

So you guys know that I am a beach body coach....I started initially just to get my discount on shakeology because lets be real, who doesn't want to save an extra 25% each month?! Well, as my passion for products that WORK grew, I started actively coaching to help change lives. And guess what, not only is it working, but I am getting paid while I am at it! Yep- all from home. I honestly didn't think I would make money at all doing this, but figured that if I can help at least 1 person, then it is worth my time investment! But guess what! no joke- within my first month of helping people reach their health and fitness goals, I earned enough to pay my student loan payments for the month as well as our groceries. Now for some that may seem very insignificant, but for me, that is a tremendous blessing. Plus it is something I LOVE! 

If you or anyone you know wants to know more about what it means to be a beachbody coach and find out if its the real deal, then I strongly urge you to listen in to this free call that will be held TOMORROW at 6pm PST or 9 pm ET. just click on this link and all you have to do is LISTEN. That's it. 

Imagine what your life would be like if you could get paid to get in shape, help others get in shape, and stay home with your kids? Or make an extra payment on your student loans to pay them down faster? Or to go on a family vacation? I want you to think for a second what it would feel like to have someone proudly message you that because of YOU, they have reached their goals! That because YOU believed in them, motivated them, encouraged them, and guided them, that they now believe in themselves. I am telling you, it is the greatest feeling. Coaching has been a huge blessing to me and my family. 

Check it out and tell me what you think! message me if you have any questions! bbaeznutrition@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment