Friday, May 30, 2014

NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!






Let me just take a minute to say how much I LOVE what I do as a dietitian and a coach! It is SOOOO rewarding to see someones hard work pay off on the scale and to watch their confidence SOAR! It is truly the most incredible feeling, and I mean that from the very bottom of my heart. I am very passionate about what I do and that is why I am SO excited to announce that I am accepting applications for 2 spots on my team! If you are interested, you need to act quick because I am accepting applications this weekend only.

What does this mean, you ask? It means that I am looking for 2 very passionate individuals who have a desire to help others and a love of health and fitness. You DO NOT need to have any experience, and you DO NOT have to be at your goal weight! You just have to be willing to learn and we will teach you everything you need to know. You also have to be willing to live your life by example, as from my personal experience- actions truly speak louder than words in helping to lead others to their health and fitness goals.

So if you want to earn extra income, take control over your own health and fitness goals, learn from the best, then NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! No, your not selling anything. As a coach, on our team, you  live your life by example, motivate, teach, and help inspire others to meet their health and fitness goals as well. If this sounds like something you're interested in then fill out the application below and I will get back to you within 24 hours to see if this is a good fit!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment