Sunday, May 18, 2014

Veggie snack list!

Ok so I have SERIOUSLY slacked on green week Friday and Saturday! I'm so sorry guys! I have been crazy busy with my family, prepping for the week (I'll blog about that separate) plus getting ready for my challenge group starting TOMORROW!!!! GET READY CHALLENGERS! ITS GOING TO ROCK!!!

Ok so- Lets talk veggie snacks!!!

This is a great, filling way to get extra veggies into your diet. Most may seem self explanatory but hopefully it will get the wheels turning when you guys are planning out your own menu's!

So lets get started!

Here are 10 of my favorite veggie snacks! Dip these bad boys in portioned out natural peanut/ almond butter, clean egg salad (recipe coming soon), clean tuna salad (also, recipe coming soon), plain Greek yogurt, and/ or hummus


  1. Celery sticks 
  2. Carrot sticks 
  3.  Sugar snap peas 
  4. Broccoli florets
  5. Cherry tomatoes 
  6. Cucumber slices
  7. Bell pepper slices
  8. Cauliflower florets
  9. Kale chips (click HERE for the recipe) 
  10. Mini salad with raw spinach leaves
Here's a tip: If you plan on adding veggie snacks into your menu- prep wash and cut them in advance, and portion them out ready to just grab and go! One of the biggest excuses I hear from people as to why they don't eat veggies is because the prep time. So obliterate that excuse by planning and prepping ahead of time! 





So there you have it! Some great green snack ideas to fill in the veggie gaps in your diet! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment